When: Saturday 12th December, hoose a time slot to suit you between 10am and 4pm . Ideally minimum 1 hour
Role reports to: Fundraising Manager
Representing Crisis at our Bucket collection and providing the team with vital extra support during this important fundraising event. You will liaise with our Community Fundraiser, taking part with the aim of raising donations for Crisis as well as talking to the communivty about Crisis' work. Any money raised will be used to provide year round services to people experiencing homelessness in Coventry.
- Someone friendly and positive
- Good communication skills and confident talking to a wide range of people
- Good time-keeping and reliability
- Enjoys being part of a team as well as work alone
- An understanding of the importance of confidentiality and maintaining boundaries
- Be positive, productive and have a passion to help end homelessness
- Event experience in a national organisation
- A lively and fun few hours!
- The opportunity to meet a wide range of people in your area
- Updates from your Regional Fundraiser about events and activities going on at Crisis, and details of more opportunities to get involved
- A platform for building confidence
- Learn more about the services that Crisis provides in your area
- Act as a representative for Crisis
- Take on a shift during the Christmas street collection
- Attend any briefings from staff about what the events will entail on the day
- Publicise our work by talking to people and distributing promotional material
- Follow any coronavirus guidelines, as instructed on the day to keep people safe
- Undertake any online training required for the role which will include coronavirus training before the event
- If possible, use a card reader to collect donations. Training provided.
We expect volunteers to comply with Crisis policies including health and safety, data protection and code of conduct at all times.